Welcome to Dr. Reid Daitzman, Ph.D.
I can help you overcome your problems. I am a highly trained and seasoned clinical psychologist practicing in Stamford, Connecticut for over 40 years. I specialize in short-term interventions. I am easy going and informal. I would be happy to discuss your problem with you and if I am not the right fit I will refer you. Please call me today.
- Licensed Clinical Psychologist #682
- Author of Five books in Behavior Therapy and Behavioral Medicine
- Diplomate in Clinical Psychology (ABPP) Board Certified
- Former President of CT Behavior Therapy Association
- Former Coordinator of Fairfield County Psychologists
- Former Board Member Connecticut Psychological Association
- Former faculty University of Virginia School Of Medicine
- Certified Sex Therapist
- Certified Biofeedback Clinician
If we schedule an appointment, the first meeting is a paid consultation (at my discussed fee) to assess your specific circumstances. I then frame what I will do, provide a more complete office policy and structure a treatment plan. Be confident and optimistic that things will change.
Go to “Contact Us” for directions. Please park under the building. Take the elevator to the second floor to #209 (make a left) and knock on my door. There is NO need to “report” to the front desk on the first floor.
Share Us With Your Friends and Family
Thank you for sharing us with your friends and family. Referrals are the best thank you gifts we could possibly receive.
Request an Appointment
Message Sent. Thank you for contacting us. We will be in touch with you shortly.
|Mon - Fri:||8:30am - 6:00pm|